(…) Are a twittering mess of words: randomly thrown together, to then make sense to the refined minds only.
As all the rest walk past.
If you stay.
– You are open minded, or simply responsive to constructed words.
– Is that a slight? – An insult? – Or a compliment?
- Or maybe it’s just a straightforward racist slur.
- Or perhaps it’s political correctness use to score racist points.
- It’s never about niggers verses red neck white trash.
- It’s about dem’ white niggers reading dis’ trash.
- And how you read the above line.
ENSUING ARGUMENT: Are we all just playing the white man, whilst looking for the nigger in the wood pile to make sense of it?
Meaning: are we honest upstanding people, looking to root out the cause of all evil, and then protect our loved ones from it.
– Is so: then the ENSUING ARGUMENT describes you to a tee: political correctness, or a racist slur.
(No one ever said that philosophy was easy.)
But who damn well cares anyway?
– You do obviously, because (white-person), you’re still here.
[ The Bubble: ]
[ Was it: Was Not. ]
[ Jack and Jim. ]
[ Testing Times. ]Thanks for reading, Jessica : Praise be the ORI:
Copyright © Mrs Jessica Simpson.
All rights reserved, from the year